Document: MOD01 – revision 25/05/2018
IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196 and of articles 13 and 14 of the European Reg. 679/2016
Data Controller: the undersigned IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS, legal and operative office at Via Umberto I, 21 28822 Cannobio VB. The above rights may be exercised with a request addressed without formalities & agrave; to the holder or to one of the managers, also through a designated person. The request will be available; be sent also by registered letter or e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Treatments carried out and purposes: The following personal and identification data will be collected from the contact person who will interface with our company:
- 1.1 Company name of the company or service center, identity of the association, name and surname of the individual company;
- 1.2 Address of the registered office, operational headquarters or local units;
- 1.3 Name and surname of the legal representative, managers, employees or employees;
- 1.4 Credit institutions with which you have relationships and the relative bank details;
- 1.5 Telephone number of the switchboard, extensions and fax;
- 1.6 Institutional and direct e-mail addresses;
- 1.7 Documentation relating to websites developed on behalf of clients.
The data will be processed for the purposes:
- a) Management of relationships with customers, acquisition of documents; data in the case of provision of services, supply of products, acquisition of data for financing, rental or leasing of equipment and software;
- b) Verification of the degree of customer satisfaction regarding the services offered by IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS, through personal interviews, sending faxes, post or e-mail of questionnaires;
- c) Promotion of products or services offered by IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS, exchange of communications regarding the economic, administrative and commercial activity of the company;
- d) Sending by fax, mail or e-mail of advertising material on the services or products offered by IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS;
- e) Promotion of events such as workshops, conferences, fairs where IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS is organizer or participant;
- f) Issue of transport documents, invoices and credit notes, keeping of ordinary accounting and VAT, management of collections and payments.
The provision of the personal data referred to above is not mandatory, the refusal would prevent, with particular reference to the sub-point. lett. a), the inability of IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS to provide the requested service in favor of the client.
Promotion of products, services, events such as Workshops, Conferences, Exhibitions where IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS is organizer or participant; business consulting, development of offers for services / services of IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS .
In addition to the purposes described above, personal data may also be processed to fulfill the obligations provided for by law, regulation or community legislation.
Data collection mode
- Directly at the interested party or at the premises of IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS , at the time of establishing the business relationship, the commission of an order, the request for an offer or the stipulation of a contract;
- b) Directly from interested parties via fax or e-mail communications;
- c) irectly at the interested party in occasion of commercial visits for the proposal of products or services object of the activity of IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS;
- d) Directly from the interested through telephone interviews;
- e) Directly from the interested party through collaborations in partnership between IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS , and professionals or professional studies with which the same subject has collaborative relationships;
- f) From public sources such as telephone directories, advertising by the interested party, through internet sites that are in possession and authorized to process such personal data;
- g) through the proprietary websites; IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS at the same time as signing up for newsletters IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS ;
The present informative report is made interested, or to the person from whom the data are collected, at the beginning of the relationship, they will then be registered and collected at IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS , with legal and operative office at Via Umberto I, 21 28822 Cannobio VB. The data will be processed in compliance with the personal data protection code, kept in such a way as to ensure confidentiality, to avoid its destruction or use by third parties unrelated to IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS .
The processing of data will be carried out manually (for example, on paper) and / or through automated tools (for example, using electronic procedures and supports), with logics related to the purposes indicated above and, in any case, in order to guarantee security and data privacy, protected by devices and antivirus that prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing data.
Data communication and scope of dissemination: The data may be communicated to the following categories of subjects which it uses for the performance of certain activities functional to the provision of its services: Accounting firm for accounting / tax requirements; Company or business consulting firm, tax and legal, Paying banks; Law firm in case of litigation; Public Administration for mandatory communications by law; Companies that provide services for the performance of the activity for which it has come into contact and which complete or partially complete the services offered, such as post offices, shippers, couriers. The data will not be transferred abroad.
Conservation Time: The data will be kept for the time necessary to perform the above purposes in compliance with the terms of the law, for the period corresponding to fiscal, accounting, administrative and to document our needs.
Rights of the interested party: pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the European Reg. 679/2016 you are recognized and guaranteed the full right to: ask the Data Controller for access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concern it or to oppose to their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability. This right can be exercised by mail email@example.com.
The Data Controller will interrupt the processing when the communication of withdrawal of the previously expressed consent is received.
To exercise your rights, you can contact the following address: IMMOBILIARE GININ SAS, legal and operative office Via Umberto I, 21 28822 Cannobio VB, o the attention of the Data Processor, or he can send a communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint to the supervisory authority: The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in the event that their requests for information addressed to the Data Controller have not given satisfactory answers. The reference Authority is the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.